Return and Refund Policy
As our product is perishable, baked and decorated by our skilled staff, our refund policy is as follows:
- If you do not pick up your order, we do not give a refund. If you need it at a later date, you will have to pay for both. We cannot resell any product that is not picked up by the customer.
- Refunds on products shipped to you must be returned within 3 days of receiving the product. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. When the product is received, you will see a refund in 5-7 business days on your original payment method.
- If there is a defect in your product please return it promptly, or the portion remaining, within 2 days of pick up. In this case we will provide you a proportionate refund for the amount returned if we determine there is a quality deficiency. We retain the right to judge our product quality for ourselves.
- If you try one of our products and just don’t care for it, then we hope you try something different next time; however, a refund will not be given.
- No refund will be given ever for an amount in excess of the original purchase price regardless of circumstance.
La Dolce Vita Courthouse Bakery reserves the right to modify its exchange/return policy at any time.